[access-uk] Re: Economical With The Truth?

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:34:07 +0100

No, Damon, the best they could claim, not just in semantic terms, but as
being true is that they have added a fantastic new product to their
catalogue.  The radio had been launched a month or so earlier by Pure.
The equivalent would be if Cadbury's=brought out a fabulous new
chocolate bar and Tesco then claimed they'd launched it, when in fact
all they'd done was to add it to their stock.
Cheers now.

Ian