[access-uk] ENCRYPTION SOFTWARE FOR PART OF LAPTOP HARD DRIVE

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:15:45 +0100

Hi, I'm thinking that, to avoid sensitive data falling into the wrong hands
in the event of my losing my laptop, it might be sensible to encrypt the
folder on my hard drive where that data is.

Does this make sense, and what software would people recommend?
Thanks.
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard