[access-uk] EMU SOUND CARDS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:50:56 +0100

Hi all,

Although I realise there are perhaps more appropriate lists for such questions, I have already tried and have had very little response. Seeing a reference in another post to EMU sound cards on this list, I started to troll the Internet but, as always, got rather tired . . .. Hope you'll therefore be able to respond to this one.

I'm looking for a better quality (not necessarily top range) sound card, preferably that has ins and outs on the front of the computer. In addition, I need something operating completely independently from the AC97 so as to avoid any possible hitches in having two sound cards running on this computer.

Any suggestions most welcome, then I can limit the amount of searching through reviews that I need to do.

Thanks.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx