[access-uk] Re: EBUYER

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:10:40 +0100

Hi Carol,

I hope you will not have to, but if you need to return an item to ebuyer if you
include a receipt for sending a product back they'll refund your costs.
Furthermore, once you have a return number there is a facility to print the
return address and return number as a label, useful for those of us that cannot
see.  I stand to be corrected but I do not know of another site where these
sort of labels may be directly printed.  You could cut and paste from an e-mail
or the site itself but I think it useful to print directly.