[access-uk] Re: EBAY

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:50:01 -0000

hi, i've just listed an item for sale on ebay and i didn't encounter that verification thing wendy mentioned. could it be something only for new ebayers? or those with very low feedback? i've been an ebayer for 3 or 4 years and my feedback is over 400 and i don't get any requirements for verifying anything.

kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx