[access-uk] Dymo label printer 450

Hi,

Does anyone have the Dymo label printer 450 with the V8 software and are using
Jaws?

I have Jaws 12 Pro, XP Pro Ms Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and just can'tnavigate the
menu system in what is a simple piece of kit. I've searched the web for help,
contacted their support team but not yet received an answer.

I'm sure I can eventually get sighted help to setup the basic config but as
usual, it's so annoying that manufacturers like this can't think about
accommodating people with screen readers.

By the way, I tried to get into the menus with Narator but no joy.

Any hints or tips much appreciated.

Regards,

Robin Clayden, Secretary
Scottish Blind Golf Society
A Governing Body for all blind and visually impaired golf in Scotland.

Tel: 01383 737 717
Mob: 07895 083 217
Web: http://www.scottishblindgolf.com/