[access-uk] Re: Dymo label maker.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:39:59 -0000

Hi Trace,

Here's all the griff below from Brother's web page.  If you
want any more information, I'm afraid you will have to get
lessons in IE.  (Smile)

George.

Thermal Label Printer

The Brother QL-500 Label Printer has taken label printing to
a new level.
Whether you need one label or many labels, it's the fast,
versatile
and prints labels directly from your P.C.
Perfect for printing address & shipping labels, banners &
signage, this machine has
unique label flexibility and can print on both die-cut
labels or continuous length tape.

Main Features

Direct thermal print technology
Up to 90mm per second printing speed. Up to 50 labels per
minute printing speed
Up to 300dpi print resolution
Roll media consumables
Die cut and continuous label types
62mm maximum label width
USB interface
Word, Excel and Outlook compatible

Consumables

DK Tapes (All Types)
DK-11201 Standard Address Labels
DK-11202 Shipping Labels
DK-11203 File Folder Labels
DK-11204 Multi Purpose Labels
DK-11207 CD / DVD Labels
DK-11208 Large Address Labels
DK-11209 Small address Labels
DK-22113 Clear Continuous Film Tape 62mm
DK-22205 Continuous Paper Tape 62mm
DK-22210 Continuous Paper Tape 29mm
DK-22211 White Continuous Film Tape 29mm
DK-22212 White Continuous Film Tape 62mm
DK-22214 Continuous Paper Tape 12mm
DK-22606 Yellow Continuous Film Tape 62mm

Date: 19/08/2005

link:-
**
the