[access-uk] Re: Dymo Again

  • From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:22:50 -0000

Hello

Thank you very much for replying to my plea for help with my Dymo printer.

I have the 330, but it doesn't seem to work quite as it should.

I have selected the required label, but when I select new address, once I have
written it, I have to save it before I can print it.  However, I can't actually
name the address, it is automatically saved by the first line of whatever I
have written.  Then, when I print the address, it is appearing halfway down the
labe, more often than not spreading onto a second one.  Someone did try to
help, and he got rid of, or so I'd hoped, the returns address.

I understand that it is possible to print addresses from MS Word, but here
again, I can't seem to do this.  Perhaps I should just re-install the program
and try again.

If you can shed any light on all of this, you will have made a frustrated woman
very happy.

Again, thank you for responding to my message.

All the best.

Marg.