[access-uk] Re: Duplicate messages in Outlok Express.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:28:26 +0100

Hi Saq,
I'm Using Jaws version 9 here. When I open an email from you and hit alt 1
on my keyboard I get
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Saq [saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Try selecting two of the same emails from your inbox and doing the above.
See if they are subscribed to the same address. You might find one is from
your BT account and the other is being re-directed from your hotmail
account. To be honest I didn't know you could bring hotmail into Outlook
Express these days.
Also check out your message rules. You might have a duplicate.

Peter Logue

Skype contact:
 clydeview2008