[access-uk] Re: Duel Core Processers

Ok thanks Steve.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Duel Core Processers

Hi Andrew, I'm using a dual core 3 gig processor in my Dell 5150 system. It
seems to be working fine with jaws 7.1 pro.

Best regards.

Steve

-----Original Message----- From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of andrew shipp Sent: 05 September 2006 11:22 To: access-uk Subject: [access-uk] Duel Core Processers

Hello All, I have been told that Jaws doesn't work very well with Duel core
processors is this true? I need to know this before I build my next
computer, so I would be very grateful for any help on this please.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located  Northampton Northamptonshire UK

Home phone...+44]0,1604 517007

Mobile 07983598287
Skype name...andyshipp55

Ham callsign M 0 C E G