[access-uk] Re: Dropbox

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:19:15 -0000

I have done that several times.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Dropbox

Well, just another idea, you could try uninstalling Drop Box using an
uninstaller tool such  RevoUninstaller to make sure you got rid of all
traces of Drop Box before reinstalling. Also, you can always restore your
system to a date before Saturday.

Sorry not a definitive answer but hope any of these ideas help.

Amro