[access-uk] Drivers for Cannon printers required.

  • From: chairman@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:31:11 +0100

Greetings,

I sent this just about a year ago and had no response so am sending again
in hope that somebody can give me a website or something to help.

Please can anybody advise where to get drivers for the Cannon BJ300
printer?  This is a parrellel only printer of 1991 vintage but does work in
windows as I had it on my Toshiba laptop a while ago.

I cannot remember ever receiving a disk with it so wonder if Windows98 or
Windows-ME may have suitable driver(s) already?

Thanks.

All the best

from:

Colin R. Howard.