[access-uk] Re: Dragon dictate on the I-phone

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:58:14 -0000

yes and emails as well.
Jim

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 11:22 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Dragon dictate on the I-phone

Can you compose text messages with this app?

On 23/11/2011, Jim Doherty <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Barry,

Yes i use dragon dictate on the IPhone.It's brilliant. If you need any help with it, let me know. Just one thing, if you get the program, go to settings
within dragon and select detect end of speech, this allows dragon to
recognise when you have finished speaking and saves you the trouble of
finding the end speech button..
Jim