[access-uk] Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 and SAPI 5 support?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:50:34 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

I'll keep that option in mind, but as you'll probably agree, it's always
preferable to get information from the source directly.

I'll have another go at contacting Nuance over the weekend, and if not first
thing on Monday.  Failing that, I'll look into other options.

Thanks again for your time,

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,