[access-uk] Re: Downloading with the BBC iPlayer

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 21:36:56 -0000

Yeah, I've got all the necessary bits and pieces, but each time I click on
the download link for my programme, I'm taken to the page to download the
iPlayer Download Manager software! This happens each and every time. I just
keep going around in the same loop. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and its
getting me nowhere.

Reckon I'm just going to give this iPlayer a miss!

Darran