[access-uk] Re: Downloading with Internet Explorer

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:24:48 +0100

Hi Andy
You're quite right.  When I press enter on the download link, I get no
choice as to whether I want to open or save the file.  The download just
starts automatically in what I can only assume is the open mode.  The only
way I can get to save the file now is, as you say, right clicking on the
link and hoping that the save target as option is there.  Wish I could get
it back to the way it was, though ! !  Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers,
Sandra.