[access-uk] Re: Downloading a US voice Nuance Talks?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:03:10 +0100

gosh this is taking much longer than I expected. I've been trying first to find
an accessible site where I can download Nokia PC Suite and which I'm failing
with and I can't seem to find a clearly marked US eloquence version of Talks 5.

Any further help appreciated. On Computer Room Services site I see a helpful
link which downloads immediately from their home page but as I was given no
choice of accent, I assume it's the UK one and I want the US one.

Appreciated.