[access-uk] Re: Downloading XP SP2 (without) automatic instalation

Hi Ray,

This is easy, and made easier by the good folks at GW Micro.  Simply go to
their support page at http://www.gwmicro.com and you will find it.

All the best

At 19:50 10/08/2004, Ray's Home spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,

** vacation ## d