[access-uk] Downloading Programme.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 02:00:45 +0100

Hi.

I've recently joined an MP3 downloading site and everything seems to be
sent via SendSpace but all  the downloads take literally hours.

Could it be that my internet speed is incredibly slow I didn't think it
was.  However, I installed, from WhiteStick, a programme they said
downloads much faster than IE.
I think it did but I downloaded a Joni Mitchell album and each track was
downloaded twice, one was an mp3 wit some weird extension that I could
not play - the other was something else not MP3 so would be no good for
my Iriver which only plays MP3's.

So my questions:  do you think the fact that each download takes hours
means my connection is very slow even though I've always downloaded a
lot of music via sites like MegaUpload and YouSendIt and also, is there
a programme that will download more quickly than IE but will do it in
MP3 format.

Sorry this seems so complicated it is my inability to express myself
properly.

Mandy.