[access-uk] Re: Downloadable copies of the RNIB product catalogues

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:58:19 -0000

I suspect you can get it if you email cservices@xxxxxxxxxxx and ask for I think they still have it split into the various sections anyway, so you wouldn't get any more info than from the web site. They should all be available in all formats, but there are too many products for one catalogue in Braille and tape, and it is very expensive to make them, so they tried to group relevant things together.

That was how it was when I left, anyway!

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>