[access-uk] Re: Download speeds

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:37:57 -0000

Can you log into your router, you can usually find out what the line
speed is there.  I  tend to think that beyond actual faults somewhere on
the Internet your download speed is very much the function of the
connection you have to whatever server you are downloading from unless
you are using one of those download managers that use multiple
connections..

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx