[access-uk] Re: Download speeds

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:53:32 -0000

Hi Andy,

Nope 400K up.

400mb up isn't possible on consumer lines yet.

400mb down isn't even here in the UK to consumers.

You're upstream in the UK is always going to be slower than your downstream.

In the US you can get ADSL pacakges that have equal up and downstreams.

EG.  5mb up and 5mb down.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>