[access-uk] Does anyone know what the latest version of Omnipage pro is?

Hi all,

On the same disk as the software for the scanner I referred to in the thread titled "which way should a scanner's software be installed", there is a copy of OmniPage Pro version 9. What I am wondering is, is version 9 the latest or is there a later one?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Alexander Shannon