[access-uk] Re: Document problem in office 2007

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:24:12 +0100

Hi Steve - thanks for this, looks very useful, I'll take a look when I turn
my Vista laptop on later. Can you give me any tips on how to manipulate font
colours? I can't seem to make sense of the colour selections; what seems to
happen is that within a document, I can press the context menu key, and
arrow to font and hit enter, and find a list of colours, but if I try to
select one, when I come out of it, and do insert and number 5, it reports
something completely different to what I thought I'd selected!  -

Andy