[access-uk] Re: Do I need an apple blue tooth earpiece or can I use any earpiece.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:35:25 +0000

Hi,

I don't really want to go over 20 quid so if it's much more than that I am not going to bother with thanks You can e-mail me off list if you wish.

On 22/03/2012 09:30, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Kevin.

If you give me an idea of how much you want to spend, I'll do some
digging for you. I don't buy anything electronic from Argos these days,
in fact I cant remember the last time I stepped in to one of their
stores to buy an item for a mobile, however I can certainly give you
some catalog numbers. As for Amazon, I tend to use Play, is this OK?

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Cussick
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:03 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Do I need an apple blue tooth earpiece or can I
use any earpiece.

Hi,

If you can send me some ear pieces from Argos maybe or amazon that would
be good with thanks.

On 20/03/2012 18:00, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Kevin.

A2DP support, that basically means Advanced Audio Distribution Profile.
If it says on the headset packaging that it can be used to listen to
podcasts and other audio in addition to making phone calls, the headset
will be equipped with this functionality, otherwise feel free to email
me privately and I'll send you some headset recommendations based on
your expected spending budget.

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:48 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
use any earpiece.

Sorry,

What do you mean 2BP support I have not delved into this before.

On 20/03/2012 14:07, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Kevin.

I take it you mean a Bluetooth earpiece? If so, make sure it comes with
A2DP support so you'll be able to hear voice over through the earpiece
when not on a call as well as other system sounds and voices, but you
should be able to buy any brand otherwise, depending on your price and

Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:20 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Do I need an apple blue tooth earpiece or can I use
any earpiece.

Hi,

I as the subject says would like a single earpiece for a mobile phone so
it must have the mic as well, do I need an apple one to work with my I
phone4 or can I just go into say Argos and buy a cheaper brand with
thanks.

--
All The Best
Kevin Cussick