[access-uk] Re: Display flashing something

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 03:02:53 -0000

Hi,

I'm not sure if this might be the case, as I don't use norton firewall, but could this be a message from norton that the firewall has blocked soemthing? Maybe there's setting somewhere that tells you that norton flashes up a message every time there is something trying to access you PC that's blocked, IE a port scan etc?
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121