[access-uk] Re: Diskeeper

Douglas, I would first check that you've entered the correct e-mail address during sign up. If you have, then check your junk/spam/bulk/whatever folder to see if it's gone in their by mistake. When I signed up using my old Fastmail address I got the e-mail in minutes, so can't understand why yours hasn't arrived, hence the above suggestions. Good luck! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Diskeeper

The thread in which Diskeeper has been mentioned and the praise it seems to have received from Steve and others has led me to give it a try - or perhaps I should say
"Attempt to do so!"

As I understood the web site I first had to create a Profile, which I did, and then I should receive an e-mail including a link which would enable me to download the installer for the 30
day trial of the Home version.

Is that what should have happened?  An hour later, and no e-mail!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to where I have gone wrong.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison