[access-uk] Re: Disappearing font from Format menu in Word

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:01:32 +0100

Hi,

Well I don't know what happened for that Font item to disappear from the menu but in the end I got it back by going into the view menu, toolbars, customise and resetting things in there. Also have now set up a shortcut key to turn selected text red which is why I had to keep going in/out of the font dialog in the first place.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>