[access-uk] Re: Disabled Rail Card gaff last year

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:35:10 -0000

I get a print reminder!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:47 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Disabled Rail Card gaff last year

  My wallet didn't come with Braille on it.

  By the way, does anyone get correspondence from DPRC, such as reminders of
renewal due dates in alternative formats? I've never got them to agree to
supply anything but print.

  Regards,
  Clive

  Clive Lever
  Diversity Advisor
  01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County Hall,
Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
  Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.