[access-uk] Re: DirectX confusion!

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:54:28 +0100

I'd say, yeah, if an application requests that you need to update directX in
any way you can do that.  i think going over the windows update website,
having your PC scanned will probably come up with the suggestion of
installing the latest direct X componant.  otherwise, i shouldn't worry
about updating in anticipation.

Justin