[access-uk] DirectX confusion!

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:01:53 +0100

HI guys,

When using the dxdiag tool to find out my current version of DirectX, it
appears to me that its reporting V 8.1 or there abouts. I'm reading this
information in the 'General Tab, so either I'm reading it in correctly,
or its out of date. Reading an article on the Knowledge base, I
understood there are several different components of DirectX of
different versions?

I'm on XP home with all the latest updates applied, but this may not
include DirectX. Any thoughts on this one?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Messenger: markmatthews3@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.qsl.net/gw0wgk

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.