[access-uk] Re: Direct cut?

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:37:43 +0100

Do you have the lame encoder installed?

One way to get it is from inside the cdEx directory in ccase you have that one installed also.

hth

Doris
At 09:14 PM 2/12/2006 +0000, you wrote:
Hi,
I have just downloaded Direct Cut from WiteStick and installed it.  However,
It does not allow me to open any mp3 files, it fails.  I have been trying
the control o to open file and it says that the file open is unsuccessful,
any idea where I am going wrong please?

Thank you.