[access-uk] Digiguide again

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:53:16 -0000

Hi folks.

I've been struggling with Digiguide all afternoon and although I have managed to resolve many of the problems I was having, I cannot get by this one. I have ticked all the channels that I wish to list, but when I go to the Channel Line Up, I notice that I have BBC London as well as several other unwanted channels. On checking, I notice that I have not got, for example, BBC London checked. Nevertheless, when I ask for the listings for all my ticked channels, I also get these unwanted ones. Is there a way that I can clear all the channels and start again?

Best wishes.
Andy