[access-uk] Re: Desperate help!!

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:59:55 -0000

Ali, whatever you do, don't give up hope. It might be that the data can be recovered. If you could replace the drive in another caddy, it might be worth trying, or popping the drive into your PC if it supports another one.

Failing these suggestions that others have also offered, perhaps you could take it to a local shop. I appreciate you might not want your data interrogated if it is confidential, but how else are you going to retrieve it if it is that important?

I do sincerely hope you get the problem sorted.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali Amasyali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>