[access-uk] Re: Desktop replacement laptop?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:01:04 +0100

Dave,
Did you get them separately?

Thank you

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ankers, Dave (UK)
Sent: 02 April 2008 17:55
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Desktop replacement laptop?

Ali,

I do just this, and it's much more convenient than a desktop PC, mine is a
Toshiba M5.  It's been reliable, but be warned, the docking stations are
expensive! over £200!

Dave

Good evening all,
I think it is now time I replaced my PC.  I want to get one of those laptops
that come with docking station where one can attach printers and other USB
peripherals to it.  What I don't want to do is to connect and disconnect the
stuff evrytime I take the laptop away from my desk.

Can anyone recommend a model please?
Thank you

Ali