[access-uk] Re: Desktop on Windows 7problem continues

George, Ian

Tried both suggestions unsuccessfully.

The view menu within the applications menu only gives choices with regard to
different sized icons.

It is checked to sort by name but jaws REPORTS THAT THIS SELECTION IS
UNAVAILABLE.

Thanks.

Peter