[access-uk] Re: Design and style (was: RE: Re: RNIB Sonic Glasses

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:06:18 +0100

Hi Damon

No they don't.  You can hear them if someone else is wearing them, but only
because I happened to be listening out for any vibration my partner was
detecting when he had a shot of them.

They do the job, there's no doubting that, but I just wouldn't fancy wearing
them as I'm a total, not used to glasses of any description, and felt like a
bit of a nut job.  That's not to say everyone else is going to feel that
way.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability