[access-uk] Desctop on vista?

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:35:44 +0100

Hello,

although I haven't got vista on this system, I have plied on others that do. If
I alt tab between programs desktop is listed as one of the programs opened
unlike on any other previous operating systems. So for example, if I only have
internet explorer opened in XP and I alt tab nothing will happen as that is the
only program currently running. However, take same scenario on vista, if I alt
tab it'll switch between IE and the desktop. Is there a way to change this so
the desktop only appears when you manually bring it up by start+m or start+d
rather than for it to be listed as a running program?Not sure if this is a jaws
issue, but I wouldn't imagine it is.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net