[access-uk] Dell Mini 10 LeftWindows Key

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:45:48 +0100

Hi Annabel

The Left Windows key on the Dell Mini 10 is in the usual place. Moving to the
left from the Spacebar you have:
Alt, Windows, Function, Control.

Not all of the Function keys are on the keyboard, so the Function key is used
with some of the number keys to perform certain commands. I haven't discovered
these all yet, so can't give you any info on them. I do know that instead of
Alt F4 to close a program, you press Alt, Function and 4. Sounds awkward, but
after the first couple of times it's not at all.

Barbara