[access-uk] Re: Deleting files on the ipad with itunes

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 18:04:46 -0000

Hi Kulvinder, sorry I forgot it was who asked. Reading the article, I
understood that one uses the delete button on your computer's keyboard after
you connect the iPad to iTunes and highlight the file you intend to delete in
the documents list. I haven't tried it yet though so I may have understood the
article wrong.

Did you try the method of touching and hold the item for two seconds until you
hear that jingle sound...? That sure works with removing applications and stuff
from iTunes.

Cheers,
Amro