[access-uk] Re: Deleting files on the ipad with itunes

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:26:50 -0000

hi there

it was me and I have just read the article to which you refer and I have to say that the answer given is no more than I already knew.

As is pointed out, the delete key that is referred to, only appears when the virtual keyboard is used.

I haven't however, found a way to bring up said virtual keyboard when browsing files etc.

Thanks anyway for the article.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx