[access-uk] Re: Deleting From Start Menu

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:29:18 +0100

As the start menu contains programmes that are either installed or
placed there by the user, it is possible to completely manage the start
menu. This includes adding folders and shortcuts, deleting them,
re-arranging them, and so forth, so yes in this case your friend can
safely delete items from the start menu without causing loss of
functionality in Windows. Hope this helps.
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:49:48 +0100, "Frank Haslam"
<frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi, Listers!
>
> A blind friend wants to know if it's possible to delete items from
> the Start Menu.
>
> You can have up to twenty-six items, and when you add an item, the
> first item is replaced.
>
> But my friend would like to delete items she doesn't want.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266