[access-uk] Re: Deleted Important File - How Can I Retreive - Not Recycle Bin Please

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:29:12 -0000

Hi Elanor,

As you've probably just read from Barry it appears the tool would have needed
to be installed prior to the file being deleted, which of course makes sense.

Recovering the file therefore could be slightly more complicated, but by no
means impossible. It could be worth taking the machine to a shop and seeing if
the file can be recovered from your HD - assuming of course the space
re-allocated upon deletion of the file has not since contained more data,
therefore overriding the file completely.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales UK