[access-uk] Re: Dec Express.

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:25:41 +0100

Hi Colin,

These are firmware issues.  You can actually update the firmware on the old
Dec, by going to the GW Micro web page http://www.gwmicro.com and hitting
their downloads section.  Or, you can go to http://www.fonix.com, as Fonix
have now bought out Dectalk.  I believe they have the latest firmware on
there too.

All the best

At 02:18 24/06/2004, chairman@xxxxxxxxx spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,