[access-uk] Re: De facto standard: a helpful term in web accessibility? [was: Firefox, Internet Explorer, and MSAA]

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:14:43 +0100

Benjamin wrote:

"Perhaps we can get back to a more practical discussion of the bugs in
question?"

        Good plan. The apology was for my diversion on to defacto standards,
rather than the original Flash, Firefox, MSAA discussion.

        One of the remaining problems that rests with Firefox and Flash, is
the inability to tab focus onto a Flash entity from within Firefox. I know
Erin Leventhal of Mozilla and Andrew Kirkpatrick from Adobe, are pushing for
this to be remedied after the launch of Firefox 3.0.

Regards,
Léonie.
Regards,
Léonie.