[access-uk] Re: Danny Baker's Podcast

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:48:27 +0100

Hi guys.

This is my problem, I use Juice also, but haven't been able to find the feed
address to put into Juice so as it can go grab the podcasts for me.

The AllDayBreakfastShow site has just left me more confused than before!

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious, but I just can't make head nor
tale of what to do to get these podcasts into Juice.

Its time to write to the podcaster direct I reckon!

Darran