[access-uk] Re: Danny Baker's Podcast

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:08:03 +0100

Oh I think I get you...I'm using Replay AV wich can download streams as well
as recording what you hear through the speakers.  But re the Danny Baker
thing, he does a podcast in addition to the radio show.  So what I was
talking about downloading were the podcasts which are not broadcast on BBC
LDN.
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/07/07 07:25

Hi Sunil,

That seems to be a bit of a sledgehammer, doesn't it? Recording an MP3 with
Replay that is already an MP3? Ah well.

All the best

Steve