[access-uk] Re: Daisy TV Listings? was Re: Are there Freeview TV Guides that are accessible in Braille or online?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:17:35 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for your Message.

While I Appreciate your message and can see where you are
coming from, I am trying to find a solution that will be
accessible to my wife Carol, as well as myself.

As both Carol and myself have Victor Wave Daisy players, and
Carol is, out of choice, someone who does not access
websites, my thoughts are that the Daisy TV listings would
be the best solution when it comes to TV Listings in a
format we can both access.

However, I will certainly take note of the link you referred
to so that I can use it as a source for clarifying any
information that is not easily available in the Daisy TV
Listings.

Alexander Shannon