[access-uk] Re: Daisy Players - Another Question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:50:44 +0100

Hi Caroline,

No advantage at all, unless you want a radio and a rather bigger luggable
unit.  Oh, and a cassette player, not recorder though.  No, I think the PTN1
from what you say, would do you a good turn.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589