[access-uk] Re: Dab tunors and DAB personal radio suggestions please

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:00:16 -0000

Hi,

The Goodmans radio I have in the lounge uses the same chipset as the
Pure, so it has the same controls.  The presets are written to flash, so
they are not lost.  You can wipe the whole thing back to orig settings
by holding menu button for three seconds and pressing confirm to say you
want the option confirmed.  I have an Tempis radio in the bedroom which
is very similar in operation, but it also has a radio allarm.  I don't
use a personal DAB, as I would find it quite bad when I leave this
house, I fear.

Andrew.